But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. If they were all one part, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, but one body. — 1 Corinthians 12:18-20
Our heart’s desire is that you and your family get connected into a community of believers to help you grow into all Jesus has called you to be so you will thrive. For many, Living Water Church has become that very community and our hope is that you would consider us your home as well. Dive in and get involved!
But we recognize not everybody will make Living Water the part of the Body of Christ they connect into — for whatever the reason may be. What is most important to us is to see every believer grow and thrive in the Kingdom of God in order to impact our region. If you’ve visited us but just don’t feel like you are called to make us your church home, may we offer some of our closest friends in the area as other fellowships for you to explore? We partner weekly with these churches and pastors and know they share our heart for unity and community in the Body of Christ in the northern Colorado region. We are one body working together!
- Boulder Rock Church (Boulder, CO)
- City On The Hill (Boulder, CO)
- High Way Community Church (Boulder, CO)
- Resurrection Church (Boulder, CO)
- Faith, Hope and Love (Denver, CO)
- Christ Church International (Longmont, CO)
- New Creation Church (Longmont, CO)
- The Upper Room (Longmont, CO)
- Vida Abundante (Longmont, CO)
- Living River Church (Lafayette, CO)
- Family of Faith (Westminster, CO)